WEDDINGS – “Getting Hitched in Horse Country”
Future brides are born with instinctive expectations of what their North Carolina mountain wedding day will entail. Let the staff at Leatherwood Mountains help you plan the perfect North Carolina Mountain Wedding that will be remembered for a lifetime. Breathtaking views and pastoral valleys with grazing horses set the stage for a wonderful wedding experience. Leatherwood offers several flexible North Carolina mountain wedding options. We can accommodate an intimate afternoon gathering or a weekend-long event for several hundred of your closest friends. You and your guests will enjoy luxury accommodations while taking in the natural beauty of our very special mountain hideaway. Please contact Abbie Hanchey for more details and prices, 336-973-5044 email@example.com Please contact Belinda at Phoenix Rising Ranch for Team and Excutive group building services at 912-441-5743, www.PhoenixRisingRanch.com.
Rejuvenate your business team with a relaxing mountain getaway. Leatherwood is a wonderful place to bond with your associates while breathing in the crisp mountain air.
- Luxury Lodge or Cabin rental
- Team & Excutive Group services offered
- Catered meals from Elk Creek Inn
- Picturesque gathering spots to meet and brainstorm
- Group rates for horseback riding
- Party planning
- Corporate rates
Leatherwood provides our guests room to spread out and enjoy the beauty of Horse Country. We can accommodate small or large family or class reunions. Please contact us for your next destination gathering getaway. With all we have to offer, you will never want to leave!
- Views that go on forever (like the famous Blue Ridge Parkway views!)
- Elk Creek Inn, a magnificent lodge-style facility, can be reserved for receptions and private parties.
- Valley Gazebo, located in the riding arena. This pastoral setting is surrounded by tall mountains and grazing horses.
- The Cabin Meadow, a beautiful, open, creek side pasture in the shadow of the original Hendrix Home Place built in 1842. This setting offers a picturesque place to set up a large tent.
- Covered Pavilion – Open Air Covered Pavilion is perfect for Barn Dances and agriculturally based events.
- The Cabin Stage> – a flag stone stage located at the base of the Welcome Center chimney that offers an amazing backdrop to exchange your vows.
- The Hendrix Cabin – a circa 1840’s Log Cabin that can provide the most unique setting for your small ceremony or reception. Suitable for 40-50 indoors . 200+ when the lawn and gardens are utilized.
- Discounts on Venue Rentals available to parties that book 7 or more rental units.
- Horses available for the ceremony or photographs.
- Horseback riding packages at special rates for the wedding party.
- Event Coordinator available to fill your every need for planning the perfect event.
- Need help planning the perfect proposal??? How about a romantic Horseback Ride to a private location where a beautiful spread of flowers, champagne, fruits & chocolates await. All you have to do is pop the question! Packages start at $250, call or email Abbie for details.