COVID-19: Health and Safety Update
The health and safety of Leatherwood Mountains Resort guests and staff is always our top priority. With regard to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to provide answers to questions you may have now and in the future.
Updated February 2021:
In strict guidance with recommendations from health officials, we are permitted to welcome guests to our vacation rentals, campground, and stall facilities, while operating limited services and “no contact” check-in/out procedures.
- All guest reservations are subject to management review.
- Cabin reservations may be altered by management to protect the safety of staff and guests.
- Offering no contact Check-In / Check-Out
- Guided trail rides open- pre-paid reservations required.
- The gift shop, business offices open with limited hours.
- Restaurant services open with new hours.
- Swimming pool remains closed until further notice.
- 2021 Leatherwood Mountain Challenge 25/50 canceled.
- All stall and camping reservations must be pre-paid with a credit card.
- Day riders are permitted by reservation.
- Guests need to be fully prepared with supplies upon arrival.
- Guests must remain self-sufficient and contained during their stay to assure social distancing measures while on property.
We wish health and safety to all during this time. We appreciate all your kindness and support during this difficult time!
Trevor Whitson and Abbie Hanchey