$25 – STALLS
$25 – CAMPING W/HORSE
$35 – CAMPING NO HORSES
$15 – TENT SITES
***On-line booking for Camping, Stalls & Trail Rides not yet available. call 336-973-5044 or email. Vacation Rental Home Reservations may be made on-line or by calling 336-973-4142 or email**
YOUR HORSE NEEDS A VACATION TOO!
Leatherwood Mountains Premier Equine Facility is a wonderful destination horseback riding vacation for you and your horses. There are over 75 miles of beautiful NC trails to explore that consist of long woodsy paths along beautiful ridges, old logging roads, lots of creek crossings and minimal to long climbs and descents. The trails are safe, well marked and mapped. When you and your equine companion visit the heart of “Horse Country” you may never want to leave!
Equine Center & Front Entrance Map $25 per stall per night – includes 1 bag of shavings, you can purchase additional bags when you are here for $6 RENT 6 NIGHTS & GET THE 7th NIGHT FREE!!!
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times – no loose dogs allowed on trails.
- NEGATIVE COGGINS REQUIRED (current to one year)
- Health certificate recommended if coming from out of state – Check state requirements when crossing state lines.
- Reservations are required 336-973-5044
- 21 inside 12×12 stalls w/ rubber mats, some bedding provided
- 21 open-air covered 10×12 stalls with some bedding provided
- Additional Bedding can be purchased for $6 per bag
- Stalls are provided with water and feed buckets
- Guests provide all care, bring your own hay and feed for horses
- Guests have access to riding arena, round pen and 4 sand paddocks
- The Barn has a community tack room, bathrooms, a shower and an inside wash pit with hot and cold water, an outside wash pit has cold water and there are several hitching rails near tack room
- TRAIL BARN – 10 open air/covered Trail Barn stalls – located across Elk Creek (over a high water bridge) – 5 hook up camping sites. The sites at the Trail barn are ONLY 20 Amp breaker sites. You also must bring at least 100′ of drop cord & water hose with you when you camp here as all the hookups are from 1 panel location.
Contact us at email@example.com or 336.973.5044.